Family Vision Centre provides a wide range of services beginning with complete eye health examinations for the entire family.
We are pleased to offer our clients the most current optometry technology including the Optomap® Retinal Exam, a quick and comfortable method of evaluating, monitoring and helping to treat various eye conditions.
Family Vision Centre is committed to providing Islanders with the most inclusive and personal eye care possible.
Our Services Include:
• Complete eye health examinations for all ages
• Ocular disease co-management:
• Retina assessment with Optomap digital camera
• Laser surgery co-management
• Visual field testing
• Low vision assessments and aides available
• Contact lens fittings and assessments
• One-on-one contact lens training for new wearers
• Contact lenses and supplies for new and current wearers
• Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses
• Occupational screening (Aviation, Police Services, Trades)
• Urgent care for eye injuries, infections and contact lens problems